In compliance with the applicable laws and regulations in each country/district regarding protection of personal data, and based upon the Personal Data Protection Policy established by Aience, we properly manage Personal Data provided to us by our customers, and handle such Personal Data as follows:
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Data
When Aience receives Personal Data provided by our customers, we receive such data within an appropriate scope, and only after we have informed our customers of the purpose of use of such information, and how customers can contact our help desk. Aience uses our customer's information solely for purposes to which our customers consent. Aience uses all or part of the Personal Data provided to us for the purposes listed below:
- Notifications and greetings based on social customs
- Providing Aience's products and services and information relating to Aience's products and services
- Execution and performance of contracts for Aience's products and services, as well as management after completion of such contracts
- For explanatory information relating to Aience's business activities, and for the exchange of information
- For services relating to or connected to services other than those described above.
* For detailed information on Aience, please refer to our Homepage.
Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
For the purposes described above, Aience may delegate the handling of our customers' Personal Data to third parties. In such case, by methods such as causing such third parties to execute with Aience an agreement regarding the protection of Personal Data, Aience strives to provide necessary and appropriate supervision of such third party delegatees in accordance with laws and regulations related to the protection of Personal Data.
Internal Sharing of Personal Data
When necessary, Aience may engage in internal sharing of Personal Data provided by customers, as follows:
- Information shared: Company name, department/section, job title, name, address, telephone number, email address, and other information included on business cards
- Scope of internal sharing: Aience, NAGASE and NAGASE's subsidiaries and affiliated companies
- Purpose of use for internal sharing: The purposes listed in Section 1 above.
4. How to Contact Us (Help Desk)
Customers desiring that Aience disclose, alter, add to, delete, or suspend the usage of their own Personal Data, or who have questions or complaints regarding our company's handling of matters related to Personal Data, may contact us through this website's "Inquiries" page (https://www.aience.co.jp/en/contact/). Our physical address for mail is:
Kowa Edobori Bldg. 3F，
1 Chome-21-7 Edobori,
When you write to us, please indicate the URL of this website that is relevant to your inquiry.