Features / Performance
Applications / Examples of Aquablaster in use
Blaster Tank meets a wide range of needs
- Users who want to release wastewater to sewer system with no sludge (only suspended solids within acceptable discharge limit).
(Extensive track record in this area)
- Users who want to eliminate pressurized flotation unit, reduce maintenance work and scale down use of condensing agents.
- Users requiring backup because existing treatment equipment has reached capacity.
- Users who want to install additional water treatment tanks but have no place to install them, or other users with concerns should feel free to consult Aience.
Please conduct a thorough preliminary study when dealing with wastewater thought difficult to handle with biotreatment.
- COD-overloaded wastewater (where BOD: COD ration exceeds 1:2)
- Inorganic wastewater (treatment can be applied to prevent unpleasant odor generation and boost condensing power)
Pre-treatment replacing pressurized flotation unit
Pre-treatment of high-load wastewater
Post-treatment when water treatment has been ineffective
Treatment of wastewater containing mineral oil
If you are unable to install the system aboveground, we also offer underground installation. Please inquire for details.
Blastertank Specification table
|Tank material||SUS304 / SS400 / Polyethylene / FRP|
|Number of Aquablaster units||4||4||6||6||7||8|
Plastic-drum test models are available for borrowing. Try it for yourself on-site and see the effects.
- BT-5B, 10B are equipped only with a simple ladder.
- BT-20B, 30B, 40B, 50B are equipped with ladder with protective rail, and safety fence all around perimeter.
- Dimensions are listed for reference only.
- Please be aware that designs may be modified as needed.